Special Offer for Volk Rays + Jawa + Spec

te37 volk racing sticker inner barrel $109.00
Special Offer for Volk Rays + Jawa + Spec

te37 volk racing inner vinyl

A Must decals stickers for your wheels - A Complete Set

Please let me know with barcode or non-barcode
Send Me Your Sample Help me better for custome size btw :-)


volk rays decal vinyl sticker



Use this sample 

_________________________
DATE 2011.10.23 VR TE37 SL
SIZE 19x10 J
OFF+22 PCD114.3 4H BR
_________________________

You must let me know your custom spec by contact me @ 

my email @ matjoe07@gmail.com
my whatsapp @ 60 - 011 - 10866007
my fan page @ https://www.facebook.com/matjoe07
or just include you spec in paypal description :-)

Volk Rays + Jawa + Spec - Inner Barrel Sticker for Volk Rays


Volk Rays Racing TE37 Sticker In Black, Bronze and Blue